Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 547801
Our GPIO baseboard with Wifi connection on the Nano Pi is highly flexible and modularly expandable. It provides a REST API to configure and use the hardware. Power is supplied via 5V micro USB connector. The Wifi capabilities are used for connectivity to a TCP server/client, HTTP server and a CoAP server. Data can be temporarily stored or generally logged on the SD card.
The GPIO baseboard is already pre-assembled and offers you an easy start with six modules:
1. the first GPIO module offers 4 analog inputs that can optionally measure voltages or currents.
2. the second GPIO module offers 2 analog outputs, which can be used as current and voltage interface.
3. the third GPIO module provides RS232 interface via DSUB connector.
4. the fourth GPIO module offers a CAN interface.
5. the fifth GPIO module with an analog input for measuring temperatures. For example with a PT-100.
6. the sixth GPIO module offers you the possibility to address SPI, UART, PIO and I2C via a RJ12 socket. You can directly connect and use "taskit Nuts".